Please note: This is a pre-order project with a future delivery date. The payment amount is a deposit. Please read through all of the text below for pricing and terms before placing your order. Pre-orders are open until Tues, March 21st.
We're thrilled to introduce this exclusive pre-order opportunity. Choose from four footwear styles in three colors of genuine Italian Vesuvio suede. Place your deposit, and receive it within a few months. Each piece is meticulously crafted in Portugal, and our pricing for these items is extremely competitive.
Our Vesuvio Suede hails from the esteemed Conceria Mastrotto in Veneto, Italy. Starting from excellent quality cowhide, the skins are tanned, treated, split, sanded, and dyed. The resulting leather is butter-soft and remarkably consistent. Unlike the poor quality suede typically seen on athletic shoes, Vesuvio retains its soft hand over extended use and can be easily cleaned and maintained. This leather is commonly used in high-end footwear, handbags, and accessories. With some brushing and periodic maintenance, it can yield an exceptional amount of comfort and wear.
You can choose from four styles of Epaulet footwear in any of the six Vesuvio suede colors. Your shoes will be made expressly for you. We have sizing advice based on the feedback of our customers. Sizing is subjective for each person, but this advice represents the opinion of most Epaulet customers.
The Epaulet Tennis Trainer is our modern day re-interpretation of the clean leather tennis shoes of the 1960s. The comfortable last has a sleek profile, low toe box, and perfectly rounded toe cap.
The Epaulet Slip-On Trainer is a brand new style for 2017. Based upon the classic West Coast silhouette, it's a smart, easy, and casual style. It shares the same last and sizing as the Tennis Trainer.
The Epaulet Combat boot is a mainstay in our footwear collection. It has a sleek and modern take on a classic military style. It has a comfortable eight-eyelet height and a minimal plain-toe design. This model runs true to size. It is fully re-soleable.
The "Carver" Chelsea Boot is our sleek interpretation of this classic mainstay. Designed with a tapered last and comfortable blake-stitch construction, its versatile shape can be effortlessly worn casually or dressed up. We advise to order one half size smaller than your typical dress shoe size. For instance, if you typically wear a size 10, we advise for you to order a 9.5. It is fully re-soleable.
DEPOSIT AND PRE-ORDER TERMS
1) Your preorder is held with a $110 non-refundable deposit.
2) Preorders will be accepted until midnight EST Tues 3/21. Size and style changes can be made before Tues 3/21, but not afterwards.
3) Delivery is scheduled to Epaulet within 16 to 20 weeks of the order closing date (approx July-Aug 2017).
4) Once the shoes are received, you will be notified via email and the balance may be paid online. Final payment must be received within 14 days of notification, or your deposit will be forfeit and the sweaters will be put up for general sale.
5) Shipping to US addresses is included in the price. International customers, we request you choose "Store Pickup" for this deposit item. You can pay for shipping on the balance payment once your item(s) arrive.
6) We reserve the right to limit or refuse any order.
7) All preorder sales are final. When the item arrives, we regretfully cannot accept any returns or exchanges on these purchases.
8) Our factory is small and can be subject to unforeseen delays. Although we will do everything possible to receive this product within the stated window, delays can happen outside of our control.