Country of Origin: United States
May we present the "Quincy", our made-to-order overcoat with Southwick Clothes! Based on the classic single-breasted "mac" design, this jacket has a sharp athletic fit and will be crafted to your specifications.
Each piece is made from start to finish at Southwick's factory in Haverhill, MA. The body is half-canvassed throughout the lapels and chest. The unconstructed soft shoulder mirrors the shape of our Dartmouth jacket - imparting a modern fit and shape. Its cropped body length gives it a versatile dress-casual look, and it's equally at home with a suit as it is with a casual sweater and denim. A fly front closure conceals the buttons when the jacket is closed. The interior is unlined, fully finished, and has two inset pockets. A soft point collar, side entry hand pockets, and a single rear vent finishes it off. Order now and your new jacket will be at your doorstep between 4 and 6 weeks.
The following customizations are possible:
1) Chest sizes 34 to 52, odds and even sizes
2) Body length can be adjusted in 1" increments from -3" to +4." Even if the stock height is correct for you, you can add extra length if you prefer the longer fit of a traditional overcoat.
3) Sleeve length can be finished at any measurement, down to the half inch
5) You may choose your fabric and buttons.
6) If you've made a jacket with us before, we can reference your prior measurements and recommend a fit.
Each jacket is sized according to our standard Epaulet x Southwick sportcoat. The Quincy is made with an extra inch in the chest and an extra half inch in the yoke to accommodate a sportcoat or thick sweater underneath. We advise ordering the same size that you typically wear with us.
If you own other Epaulet items (Shirts, Doyle jackets, etc), we'd be happy to help you nail down your suiting sizes. And if you're new to Epaulet altogether, feel free to reach out to us for assistance. We're very experienced with fitting customers remotely.
1. All sales are final. Each piece is cut to order.
2. Delivery is scheduled approximately 4-6 weeks from order placement.
3. Domestic orders will be shipped directly to you from the factory. International orders will be sent from Epaulet in Los Angeles
Note: All measurements are shown in inches. "Chest" is measured from one armpit seam to the other. "Sleeve" is measured from the shoulder seam to the end of the cuff. "Shoulder" is measured from one shoulder seam to the other. "Length" is measured from the base of the rear collar to the bottom of the garment.
Please note that each jacket has approximately 1 inch of seam allowance in the sleeves that can be let out, and 1 inch of seam allowance in the chest and body. Many customers find Epaulet by Southwick jackets to have a great fit "off the rack." However, it's common for a proper sportcoat to require a little bit of tailoring to fit exactly right. This is a solid item and you'll find that quality tailoring is worth the investment.
*We advise that you order the same size as your sportcoat.