*PLEASE NOTE : This is a balance payment for item(s) pre-ordered in the Spring season. This is not a stocked item.
We're thrilled to introduce this exclusive pre-order opportunity. Choose from five footwear styles in three colors of genuine Italian Saffiano calfskin. Place your deposit, and receive it within a few months. Each piece is meticulously crafted in Portugal. Outside of its good looks, Saffiano leather offers water, stain, and scratch resistance - and an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio.
Our Saffiano leather beings its journey as full-grain calfskin at a tannery in Northern Italy. The leather is laid out and hot-pressed with a metal dye to yield the signature cross-hatch pattern. From there, a multi-layer and permanent hard wax coating is applied on top. The resulting leather is remarkable. Given the quality of the original skin, it's soft, pliable, and light. Its textured finish and wax coating give it remarkable water, stain, and scratch resistance. Water simply beads up and rolls off the surface. Dirt and other unpleasantness wipes off with a moist cloth. And the cross-hatch structure masks any small surface scratches from normal use.
You can choose from five styles of Epaulet footwear in any of the three Saffiano colors. Your shoes will be made expressly for you. We have sizing advice based on the feedback of our customers. Sizing is subjective for each person, but this advice represents the opinion of most Epaulet customers.
The Epaulet Tennis Trainer is our modern day re-interpretation of the clean leather tennis shoes of the 1960s. The comfortable last has a sleek profile, low toe box, and perfectly rounded toe cap.
The Epaulet Sport Trainer is our modern day re-interpretation of the athletic shoes issued to the West German army in the 1970s. We've retained the clean lines, slim shape, and minimal design of the original - but we've upgraded all of the materials to offer a truly high-end product. The sport trainer runs true to size.
The Epaulet Combat boot is a mainstay in our footwear collection. It has a sleek and modern take on a classic military style. It has a comfortable eight-eyelet height and a minimal plain-toe design. This model runs true to size. It is fully re-soleable.
The "Carver" Chelsea Boot is our sleek interpretation of this classic mainstay. Designed with a tapered last and comfortable blake-stitch construction, its versatile shape can be effortlessly worn casually or dressed up. We advise to order one half size smaller than your typical dress shoe size. For instance, if you typically wear a size 10, we advise for you to order a 9.5. It is fully re-soleable.
The Jodphur boot is brand new to the mix. It's built on the same last as our Carver Chelsea boot wit the same blake-stitch construction. A rakish cross-strap closes and tightens the boots at top. We advise to order one half size smaller than your typical dress shoe size. For instance, if you typically wear a size 10,we advise for you to order a 9.5. It is fully re-soleable.
DEPOSIT AND PRE-ORDER TERMS
1) Your preorder is held with a $110 non-refundable deposit.
2) Preorders will be accepted until midnight EST Tues 1/31. Size and style changes can be made before Tues 1/31, but not afterwards.
3) Delivery is scheduled to Epaulet within 16 to 24 weeks of the order closing date (approx May-July 2017).
4) Once the shoes are received, you will be notified via email and the balance may be paid online. Final payment must be received within 14 days of notification, or your deposit will be forfeit and the sweaters will be put up for general sale.
5) Shipping to US addresses is included in the price. International customers, we request you choose "Store Pickup" for this deposit item. You can pay for shipping on the balance payment once your item(s) arrive.
6) We reserve the right to limit or refuse any order.
7) All preorder sales are final. When the item arrives, we regretfully cannot accept any returns or exchanges on these purchases.
8) Our factory is small and can be subject to unforeseen delays. Although we will do everything possible to receive this product within the stated window, delays can happen outside of our control.