We're thrilled to offer some of our best-selling makeups up for preorder in full range of sizes and widths. For a $200 non-refundable deposit, you can pre-order into these styles below. Please scroll down to read the full terms and conditions before placing your preorder.
This preorder is open until Monday, April 11th or until all 12 units are claimed, whichever happens first.
TO Tie Color #8 Shell Cordovan Shortwing Boot: $735 - 12 units
(Style as pictured with color #8 shell cordovan leather and matched metal eyelets)
Upper: Color 8 Shell Cordovan
Outsole: "Commando" sole with flat 360-degree welt and antique edge trim.
Matched Metal & hooks (Note, the eyes will NOT be bright brass as shown)
Epaulet Alden Pre-Order Policy
1) Alden products cannot be shipped outside of North America.
2) Your preorder is held with a $200 non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit. $200 for shell cordovan boots.
3) The full price of each style is shown above next to its title. You will be charged the balance upon delivery.
4) Up to 24 units will be produced in each style
5) Preorders will be accepted until Monday, April 11th or when all units are claimed for a given style, whichever occurs first. Size changes and cancellations can be made before April 11th, but not afterwards
6) Delivery will take approximately 6-18 months. Please note that Alden does not give estimated delivery dates or shipping status updates.
7) Once the shoes are received, you will be notified via email and the balance may be paid online. Final payment must be received within 30 days of notification, or your deposit will be forfeited and the shoes will be put up for general sale.
8) Shipping to US addresses is included in the price. For International customers, we request that you choose "Store Pickup" as your shipping option (resulting in no shipping fee charged now).
8) We reserve the right to limit or refuse any order
9) All preorder sales are final. We regretfully cannot accept any returns or exchanges on these purchases.
10) Individual batches of leather (particularly Shell Cordovan & Chromexcel) can vary in color tone. The shoes that you receive may be lighter or darker than pictured. Small blemishes and color variations are a part of Shell Cordovan's natural finish and are not considered defects.