We are thrilled to announce our first pre-order partnership with Johnstons of Elgin! We've always admired their history, quality and absolutely stunning wools and cashmeres.
We have the opportunity to offer you our picks of the best and most beautiful selection of throws in classic and modern patterns, wools and cashmeres. They make for the perfect accessory for your home this season or an absolutely stunning gift for the upcoming holidays.
Here is the "Merino Herringbone" collection, one of the most luxurious and elegant of the season. The herringbone pattern is woven in a variety of neutral yarns against a cream ground. Cozy up to this beauty and you'll surely have the sweetest of dreams.
100% cashmere wool, 190cm x 140cm. Made in Scotland.
Retail Price $350 - deposit of $150, balance owed $200
This is how it works:
- All Sales Final. Each blanket is ordered from Scotland just for you.
- Orders will be closed by Tuesday, October 11th
- Once the orders close we cannot accept any changes or cancelations.
- Delivery is scheduled 3 to 4 weeks after orders are submitted to factory.
- Your deposit is put down with initial order. We'll contact you when it arrives for balance payment.
Johnstons has produced the finest quality cashmere and fine woolen goods since 1797. Traditional craftsmanship and refined Scottish design - together with luxurious and sophisticated fibers- remain the foundation of the company's products today.
Wool was spun and made into cloth many years before the beginning of recorded history. Johnstons has carried on this tradition for over two centuries. They buy only the finest lambswool to ensure that all of their products are up to the highest quality and set to provide years of faithful wear. Each one is meticulously crafted in Scotland.