Please note: this is a balance owed for customers who have already placed an order for these shoes. This is not a new pre-order item.
We are thrilled to have received your special order Shell Cordovan Sneaker sneaker. We thank you for your patience - they look absolutely stunning! Once we receive your balance payment, we'll get these beauties shipped out.
If you are an international customer, chances are you paid your shipping fee with the initial deposit payment. As such, please choose "In Store Pickup" as your shipping method, so you will not be charged a second time.
DEPOSIT AND PRE-ORDER TERMS
1) You secured your sneaker with $100 non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit.
2) The full price per unit is $500 for the tennis trainer and $585 for the sport trainer. You will be charged the balance per unit immediately before shipment.
4) Each color is limited to 50 production units for this particular run.
5) Cancellations will not be accepted after the order is placed
6) Delivery will occur October 2015
7) Once the shoes are received, you will be notified via email and the balance may be paid online. Final payment must be received within 30 days of notification, or your deposit will be forfeited and the shoes will be put up for general sale.
8) Shipping to US addresses is included in the price. For International customers, we request that you choose "Store Pickup" as your shipping option (resulting in no shipping fee charged now).
8) We reserve the right to limit or refuse any order
9) All preorder sales are final. When the shoes are delivered, we regretfully cannot accept any returns or exchanges on these purchases.
10) Individual batches of Shell Cordovan can vary in color tone. The shoes that you receive may be lighter or darker than pictured. Small blemishes and color variations are a part of Shell Cordovan's natural finish and are not considered defects.
Epaulet Tennis Shoes run true to size. If you typically wear a 10D in dress shoes, then we recommend ordering a US10 in these. For a comparison to our dress shoes, this size would correspond to a 10D in the Alden Aberdeen last, a 9.5D in the Alden Barrie or Tru-Balance last, and a 9UK in most Carmina lasts.
Many of our customers also tend to wear the same size in these as they would in a Converse Chuck Taylor - which can be a useful comparison for getting fitted locally.
For European customers looking at the EU size, we also recommend purchasing your typical size.