Please note: this is a balance owed for customers who have already placed an order for these shoes. This is not a new pre-order item.
We are thrilled to have received your special order Innsbruck Longwings. Once we receive your balance payment, we'll get these beauties shipped out.
If you are an international customer, chances are you paid your shipping fee with the initial deposit payment. As such, please choose "In Store Pickup" as your shipping method, so you will not be charged a second time.
PRICING & TERMS
We already took your $150 deposit a few months ago, this is the balance owed on the full cost of the Alden makeups.
Natural Chromexcel Innsbruck Longwing $575
Upper: Horween Natural Chromexcel
Sole: Commando Sole with Reverse Welt and Antique Edge
Last: Barrie Last
Details: Bright Brass Metal Eyelets
Epaulet Alden Pre-Order Policy
1) Alden products cannot be shipped outside of North America.
2) Your preorder is held with a $150 non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit.
3) The full price of each style is shown above next to its title. You will be charged the balance upon delivery.
4) Up to 24 units will be produced in each style
5) Preorders will be accepted until Saturday, July 19th or when all 24 units are claimed for a given style, whichever occurs first. Size changes and cancellations can be made before July 19th, but not afterwards
6) Delivery will take approximately 6-18 months. Please note that Alden does not give estimated delivery dates or shipping status updates.
7) Once the shoes are received, you will be notified via email and the balance may be paid online. Final payment must be received within 30 days of notification, or your deposit will be forfeited and the shoes will be put up for general sale.
8) Shipping to US addresses is included in the price. For International customers, we request that you choose "Store Pickup" as your shipping option (resulting in no shipping fee charged now).
8) We reserve the right to limit or refuse any order
9) All preorder sales are final. We regretfully cannot accept any returns or exchanges on these purchases.
10) Individual batches of leather (particularly Shell Cordovan & Chromexcel) can vary in color tone. The shoes that you receive may be lighter or darker than pictured. Small blemishes and color variations are a part of Shell Cordovan's natural finish and are not considered defects.