Please note: this is a balance owed for customers who have already placed an order for these shoes. This is not a new pre-order item.
We're thrilled to have received your Ironsides in earth chamois! We've received the Indy Boot & Alt Wien. Once we receive your balance payment, we'll get these amazing boots shipped out!
We've already taken your $150 deposit order, the remaining $535 can be paid for through this item.
Please note, if you are an International customer to add on your shipping fee if you did not pay with the deposit.
Color #8/ Alpine grain Saddle: $685
Upper: Color #8 w/ contrasting alpine grain saddle
Outsole: Double waterlock sole
Epaulet Alden Pre-Order Policy
1) Alden products cannot be shipped outside of North America.
2) Your preorder is held with a $150 non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit.
3) The full price of each style is shown above next to its title. You will be charged the balance upon delivery.
4) Up to 24 units will be produced in each style
5) Preorders will be accepted until Friday, July 3rd or when all 24 units are claimed for a given style, whichever occurs first. Size changes and cancellations can be made before July 3rd, but not afterwards
6) Delivery will take approximately 6-18 months. Please note that Alden does not give estimated delivery dates or shipping status updates.
7) Once the shoes are received, you will be notified via email and the balance may be paid online. Final payment must be received within 14 days of notification, or your deposit will be forfeited and the shoes will be put up for general sale.
8) Shipping to US addresses is included in the price. For International customers, we request that you choose "Store Pickup" as your shipping option (resulting in no shipping fee charged now).
8) We reserve the right to limit or refuse any order
9) All preorder sales are final. We regretfully cannot accept any returns or exchanges on these purchases.
10) Individual batches of leather (particularly Shell Cordovan & Chromexcel) can vary in color tone. The shoes that you receive may be lighter or darker than pictured. Small blemishes and color variations are a part of Shell Cordovan's natural finish and are not considered defects.