We're thrilled to offer our best-selling makeups for preorders in Alden's full range of sizes and widths. For a $200 non-refundable deposit, you can pre-order into this gorgeous shell cordovan boot. We're been given the green light to order 18 units of black shell cordovan boots for a timely delivery from Alden, so we've limited this run to that quantity. Please scroll down to read the full terms and conditions before placing your preorder.
Style-wise, it will look very similar to THIS BOOT, but with two notable changes: (1) all brass eyelets and (2) a Commando Sole. Here are the full details:
Shape: Plain toe boot
Upper: Horween Black Shell Cordovan
Last: Barrie Last
Details: All Brass eyelets (no speedhooks), Antique edge trim, reverse/storm welt
Price: Retail will be approximately $735. The final price will be determined by the prevailing retail pricing of similar styles (shell cordovan boot with double leather sole)
Epaulet Alden Pre-Order Policy
1) Alden products cannot be shipped outside of North America.
2) Your preorder is held with a $200 non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit.
3) The full price of each style is shown above next to its title. You will be charged the balance upon delivery.
4) Up to 18 units will be produced in this style
5) Preorders will be accepted until end of day Friday, Feb 13th or when all 18 units are claimed for a given style, whichever occurs first. Size and width changes can be made before Monday Feb 16th, but not afterwards
6) Delivery will take approximately 6-24 months. Please note that Alden does not give estimated delivery dates or shipping status updates.
7) Once the shoes are received, you will be notified via email and the balance may be paid online. Final payment must be received within 30 days of notification, or your deposit will be forfeited and the shoes will be put up for general sale.
8) Shipping to US addresses is included in the price. For International customers, we request that you choose "Store Pickup" as your shipping option (resulting in no shipping fee charged now).
8) We reserve the right to limit or refuse any order
9) All preorder sales are final. We regretfully cannot accept any returns or exchanges on these purchases.
10) Individual batches of leather (particularly Shell Cordovan & Chromexcel) can vary in color tone. The shoes that you receive may be lighter or darker than pictured. Small blemishes and color variations are a part of Shell Cordovan's natural finish and are not considered defects.