Epaulet is a men's clothing brand and boutique founded in 2008 in Brooklyn, New York. We have two locations: the original storefront in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn and our second store on Orchard St. in the Lower East Side of Manhattan.
• MADE IN THE USA: The vast majority of Epaulet clothing is proudly produced in the United States. We never compromise on quality and always abide by honest, ethical manufacturing standards. Each piece of Epaulet clothing is produced in small-batches and with great pride.
• The Epaulet New York clothing line consists of our most formational items: the Rivet Chino, Walt Trouser and woven shirts. Born out a year spent in Los Angeles, CA, Epaulet Los Angeles is our more casual line, consisting of everyday basics: tee-shirts, jeans, work jackets and sneakers.
• Aside from our own private label, we take great pride in collaborating with some of our very favorite brands. We have put out special edition collaborative products with Alden, Thedi Leathers, Golden Bear, Vanson, Carmina, Vass, American Trench, Staple Design and many more.
• Trousers are the foundation of the Epaulet brand. Each pair is made in Brooklyn, NY in a factory dedicated to manufacturing trousers since 1925. We offer a variety of fits and fabrics to suit a range of physiques and style preferences. We believe they are the best trousers made in the USA.
• Epaulet shirts are produced by three of the most prestigious American shirt manufacturers in the country: New England Shirt, Gitman Bros., and Individualized. Our fit has a slim, athletic shape and our fabric selection consists of mostly classic patterns and solids, with a few specialty prints thrown in. We offer an in depth made-to-order program through Individualized Shirts.
• Our suiting encapsulates what we believe are the best features of American and Italian-made suiting. Our Southwick collection epitomizes traditional American style and half-canvassed construction, while our partnership with Luigi Bianchi Manitova offers unconstructed European elegance.
• Our jeans follow two fundamental principles: hard-wearing and made from the highest quality selvedge denim. We produce all of our jeans in downtown Los Angeles from Japanese and American selvedge denim.
• Knitwear is core of the EPLA line. We believe the bedrock of any good wardrobe is exceptional essentials. All of our knitwear is constructed from extraordinary materials by old-world techniques.
• Sneakers are the other pillar of the EPLA line. Each pair is handmade in Portugal from full-grain European-tanned leather, and feature Italian-made Margom rubber soles, glove leather lining, and a high-density footbed and padded tongue.